PDA

View Full Version : Baby Dragons For Sale...

Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
11-13-2003, 10:30 AM
http://www.arborealaddictions.com/photos/Beardeds/Mvc-013f.jpg

I currently have alot of baby dragons that I have produced this year for sale. They range in age from 2 weeks to 14 weeks old. There are lighter and darker ones and some with some really nice golden colors coming in, but I am selling all for normal prices as they are not from any particularly high color bloodlines or parents. I have not tried sexing them, and honestly I've never been able to accurately tell the sex of dragons under 6 months old, so I don't try. All are munching on greens, crickets, waxworms, and mealworms like champs.

I do not have individual pictures of them, sorry. Pictured are a couple of animals from one of the older groups.

I am not looking to sell them all right now, but I would definitely like to thin out the herd a bit.

Prices are as follows:

$40/ea
$70/2
$150/5
$220/10

I would prefer to sell locally, but shipping through Delta Dash is available. I have now had problems with ALL of the overnight carriers and will no longer use them at all for shipping herps. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but safety of my animals is tantamount, and UPS, FedEx, nor Airborne have been consistently able to safely handle my herps.

If you have further questions or are interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me an e-mail at gex_anon@hotmail.com.

Thank you!