PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my male carpet from Hiss n things

dself40
11-26-2003, 06:55 PM
Hope this works just got a digi cam and trying to firgure out how to post and work all this stuff..

dself40
11-26-2003, 06:59 PM
As you can see she is ready to bite me like always..I think she hates me..lol

Logical-Nonsence
12-15-2004, 02:59 PM
i dont feel so bad i just got a carpet python and she trys to strike everytime. :bandhead0

dself40
12-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Mine have calmed down alot but are still very defensive but I like that..lol..How old is yours?

MR_Jungle_Mist
12-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Picture of our carpet. It's about 5 years old. And actually more of an 'area rug' than carpet.

MR_Jungle_Mist
12-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Okok...

C'mon now, Dusty. Be fair to this poor snake. Admit to these nice folks that she's not just a bitey snake. Admit that pretty much all of the snakes you keep (or at least were keeping when we last spoke) have practically attacked you at some point! I have several memories of you starting a conversation with something like "So..I went to take out my female White Lipped this morning...." with it ending in "...but then it finally stopped bleeding."

:rofl:

Hope things are going alright for you. Wouldn't mind seeing a few more pictures of the stuff you are keeping nowadays. I'll keep checking the photo forums!

dself40
12-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Well if it isnt the old Steven ...lol...How in the heck have yall been man long time no see or hear? And leave it to you for the smart arse remarks....lmao...Hope all is well up there...
:raspberry

dself40
12-16-2004, 01:57 PM
well yes I still have the mean snakes and they still make me give blood from time to time but I love it...lol..My collection has gottin insane I have around a 100 snakes wright now...Here is just a few of them here ..And all is going well and I have had several breeding so maybe with some luck I will have some pastel and the het pieds are breeding like mad also...Now will just have to wait...The hard part.

http://imageevent.com/dself