PDA

View Full Version : Kim Felts aka babyslither

Greg Riso
11-30-2003, 10:54 AM
Hi all. I haven't heard anything from Kim for a few months and I'm wondering if anyone has any contact information (telephone or current address for her. I e-mailed her recently just before Thanksgiving since I haven't heard from her in a long time and maybe she's just away for the weekend but I haven't had any response. I've also noticed her website http://www.babyslither.net is not working or the link to it at the top of Kingsnake's boa classifieds section.
I have an adult breeding pair of Peruvian BCC with her and although I trust Kim 100%, if something happened to Kim her family probably doesn't know anything about me or the value of the snakes.
I see her last post here at Fauna was over two months ago so I'm a little worried about the situation to say the least. I don't believe Kim is avoiding me but feel maybe she's ill or there's something else seriously wrong. The last I heard from her she was going to send me some racks but that was about two months ago. If anyone can reach her or has any information that would be helpful please let me know. It's not like her to just disappear like this. Hopefully Kim's fine but her computer's down or something simple like that. Thank you for your help.

JungleHabitats
11-30-2003, 03:49 PM
I spoke with her last week. She has been working on her moms place alot lately. I also spoke with her brother inlaw thursday / friday cant remember which. He was tryting to set up a new computer for her. From what i understand she has moved from where she was living to her moms place to care for her.I havent been to her site in a few weeks ( 2-3) so for that im not sure . I do know she is rarelt online with all she has on her plate with caring for her mom now.I do see her Aim nic from time to time but its her sister ( who is also there to i think ) and her daughter has been very sick as well her sister told me . IF i talk to her i will have her email you . I wouldnt have any worries with kim shes A+

Greg Riso
11-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the reply Alan. I was worried that something had happened to her but I'm happy to hear she's doing well under the circumstances with her sick Mom and all. I never had any doubt about Kim's integrity but since I'm not sure if her family knows about our breeding arrangement that worries me a little. I don't know if they would know how to contact me if anything ever happened.
Once before I had an online friend of mine not post for a while here only to find out later on he had died of a heart attack a few months before. I only got word when Ben Siegal posted some of this person's collection that he'd passed away. Needless to say I was pretty upset and didn't want a repeat of that. Thanks again Alan and Kim get that computer up and running LOL!

Greg Riso
04-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Well, after much frustration regarding Kim's whereabouts it turns out from various sources she's not so missing after all. Basically, it appears she has simply chosen to have skip out with my animals. We were supposed to do a breeding loan but I guess the alure of keeping the parents and two female Peruvians full of babies for herself proved to be a better way to go (read greed). Here's a link to the topic. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35641
Who would have thought Kim was capable of being a ripoff? Certainly not me or I wouldn't have befriended and trusted her so. Hope you have a happy Easter Kim.

Gentleman John
06-25-2004, 09:46 PM
To Distribution:

I'm checking to see if anything else materialized, or possibly, the more accurate description would be, dematerialized with respect to the subject of Kim Felts aka Babyslither?

Greg Riso
06-25-2004, 09:53 PM
John,

I couldn't help but notice your last name and you're from LA so are you related to Kim? I haven't heard a peep from Kim. She still owes me at a minimum my two adult animals not to mention the babies we were supposed to split. It's a little early yet for bcc but the female should be gravid ready to drop. Still waiting magically for some word from her. Anyone have anymore to add?

Gentleman John
06-25-2004, 09:57 PM
Hi Greg,

Do you have an email that I can use to corrispond with related to Babyslither?

John Felts

Greg Riso
06-25-2004, 10:49 PM
with my e-mail address and phone number also. Thank you.

Gentleman John
06-25-2004, 11:11 PM
25 June 2004

Re: Kim Felts/Babyslither

Hi Greg,

Somehow I got what appears to be your last post specific to the issue, but the email is nowhere in sight.

If you would, please do forward your contact information and we will hook-up.

John.

Greg Riso
06-26-2004, 08:53 AM
You may write me at boidmorphs@aol.com