PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE F###!!!! HELP

xThankless
03-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Alright guys, so Im making a video with looooots of pictures and it makes my pictures look like crap!!!

Im using video pad so if this is gunna make the resolution go down the crapper I need another free editing program.

Help

InterExotics
03-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I use Adobe Flash. You get what you pay for! :)

AbsoluteApril
03-23-2012, 05:22 PM
no idea what video pad is.

I've made a few of my youtube vids using Windows Movie Maker, works fine for a simple program and it's free.

SDReptile
06-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Not free, but I use Adobe Lightroom 4 to edit the photos. LR 4 also has a cool slideshow feature to it. When I want to do a little more than what LR 4 offers. I edit in Sony Vegas pro 11. Vegas is a video editor, but you can also may slideshows with it too.

SDReptile
06-06-2012, 08:17 PM
make slideshows with it too

SERPENTS DEN
06-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Not free, but I use Adobe Lightroom 4 to edit the photos. LR 4 also has a cool slideshow feature to it. When I want to do a little more than what LR 4 offers. I edit in Sony Vegas pro 11. Vegas is a video editor, but you can also may slideshows with it too.

I agree Lightroom 4 is an excellent program and Final Cut Pro is a nice editor for making videos I just don't know if they have a Windows compatible version but unfortunately they are not free.