PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Male Sandfire orange Beardie

Shai Gurl
12-31-2003, 06:16 PM
Howdy there all! Been a long while since I've last posted... Anywho, my boy is still available for sale/trade (mostly trade). Hes one nice boy, sherbert orange with purple blotches. I AM working on a picture, but it will probably take a while (bad camera, no scanner, and no shop in town where I can scan). Anywho, hes killer and reallllllllllly needs a girlfriend. Heck, hes even been seen showing off for the female frills across the room, huff n' puff! Hes not all too tame (have a ton of other projects and need to narrow it down). Trade deals? I'm mainly interested in the following:

*Het/pos het albino BCIs (MUST have paperwork).
*Frilled dragon(s) - (all depends on age, gender, yadda yadda)
*Ball pythons - pos het something with paperwork, a number of young girls (heck, 03 hatchlings are ok if the girls are top quality, or?).
*Hog Island boa (either gender, any age)
*Cages?
*Young hypo Savannah (I would like pics of this one before proceeding).
Or............................................???? ??????

Drop a line, make an offer, what ever!

-Sara Eyre

PS: It may take a long while before I can catch a good picture of this boy - SO - If you have a trade deal that really peaks my interest and plenty of good references we can make a deal as the trade goes through (e.g. You have a number of somethings that I want, but don't know how much my boy is worth without seeing him - I could send him along and see what happens from there).