PDA

View Full Version : *Pic* of my Rainbow

Leo Lover
01-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Just wanted to show everyone a pic of Streaks. She's a female rainbow that I got from Nicole Elliser. I plan on getting a few more from her when she has them, but later this year I have some breeding plans for Streaks. ;)

Enjoy the pic!

Shayna

Oh and if anyone knows, I wanted to update my profile, how do I go about doing that? he he

Herpcam
01-18-2004, 07:09 PM
It's nice to see how they look as adults. Do you have a picture of her as a youngster?

To update your profile, just click on 'User CP' at the top.

Leo Lover
01-18-2004, 08:01 PM
Hi Rob-

I actually have a few pics of her as a youngster. She was quite small when I got her back in early Nov. I'm guessing she may have been born sometime either in Sept. or Oct. due to her size then.

Since then she has grown so fast and her weight has just exploded! I swear it was like one night she was so teeny tiny and the next day she was enormous! They grow up so fast!

She actually looked exactly the same the day she arrived here. The only thing that is different is that some more orange on her tail has spread out along the sides and her stripes use to be brown, now they are brownish/orangish. :)

Shayna

Thanx for telling me how to update my profile. Got that taken care of.;)

Intense Herpetoculture
01-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Wow, that girl is killer, so what are you going to breed her too?

KelliH
01-18-2004, 08:46 PM
I love the wide stripe on her! Very pretty girl. All of the geckos I have ever gotten from Kevin and Nicole have been fantastic eaters, and they grow like weeds too!:)

Leo Lover
01-18-2004, 09:14 PM
Justyn:

You know I actually want to try and get my hands on a red stripe male later this year, and I wanted to breed her to him, just to see what I would get? It would be interesting and also to see future generations from them as well.

I also have another little project I want to work on with the rainbows as well, but I need a few more. Maybe sometime when you are on msn messenger I'll tell you. ;)

Kelli:

Oh I know! Nicole and Kevin's leos do grow up so fast! Streaks is such a hog! She's a non stop eater. She also has the coolest eyes! I love them, I gotta get a shot of her face sometime. Its just so cute! :D I have fallen in love with her so much I just want more rainbows!!!!

Oh I wanted to ask you, do you remember Seth and Sandy? Their website was something like s&s leopard geckos or something like that? I know they liked rainbows and if I could get in touch with them I'd ask them to see if they had any. Hmmm

Shayna

Intense Herpetoculture
01-19-2004, 01:59 AM
Yeah, I would go with a red stripe, too. Hope you can get one! It would be well worth it.