PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

DaveCable
01-20-2004, 05:14 AM
Hi guys/gals, this is my first post here, I hope to become part of the community. I thought I'd show you all a leo tank that I am currently working on (it's not done yet). Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions. It’s great to see some familiar ‘faces’ around here! I can’t wait to see what happens for all of us this season.

DaveCable

robin d.
01-20-2004, 05:33 AM
YAY DAVE YA MADE IT!!!!!!!!!
bout time LOL jk
glad to see you here... the tank is looking good!!!!
we are trying to get the mob over this way and get this leo forum pumped up!!!!
i am flad you made it, conngrats on your first post and may it the first of many!!!!

Lemur_6
01-20-2004, 08:36 AM
Sweet, is that tile? They might not appreciate all that bass thumping sitting next to those monster speakers you have though, just a thought...

-Dave

Monte
01-20-2004, 11:55 AM
. . . only works during breeding season - and you have to use Barry White - it really, really works. Whenever I play Barry White - when I shut off the lights in my herp room - the tails are vibrating to the tunes of "I can't Get Enough of your love, babe . . . " LOL

Nice set up. I haven't used tile before - is it easy to clean up?

Thanks for joining our forum Dave.

DaveCable
01-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Don't worry the big speakers on the floor are not plugged into anything. The substrate is natural slate tiles, I'm really happy with them so far.

I have a few of the little girls that I hatched out last year in the tank now. When they are of age, ill play some Barry White for Monte’s sake.

Steph Scranton
01-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Barry white doesn't work for my guys and gals....Air Supply does though. :)

Intense Herpetoculture
01-21-2004, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the forum!!! Nice to see more peopel start to show up each day. Hope you have fun and try to make it to our monthy chat!

robin d.
01-21-2004, 07:47 AM
my guys mainly like system of a down, butthole surfers, sublime or cake... but now and again i hear em groovin to my 80's cd's