PDA

View Full Version : BP snake sale

K & J snakes
01-24-2004, 05:55 PM
I am in need of money fast... so these snakes will only be up for sale for a short time... here is what I have...

0.1 Albino (I bought her as a female and shes probes 4 deep on one side and 5 deep on the other) she is a early 03 and weighs ruffly around 500g-600g she eats everything you through at her... she is currently eating small rats... $3,000 for her... can send pics to serious inquires

1.1 Hypo Albinos... bought these from MKR... I wish I could keep them but I have to sell... I have to pay for college bills and credit cards... these were late 03 and weigh around 150g-200g ea... I bought them for $2,500 ea and will sell them for that much...

1.0 Normal het for Albino... he bred for me in 02 and sired 2 clutches of BP's... comes with paperwork bought from Tony Hurt but the paperwork comes from the Snakekeepers, $350

also have some late 03 50% het albino females weighing from 175g-300g selling them for $100 ea

also have a range from 250g-750g normal females for sale...

Please email me at K_Togia@hotmail.com for information...

Thanks
K & J snakes

I take PayPal and Moneyorders only if they are shipped out overnight... as soon as the money comes in I ship out...

Also I have a 03 Pastel male for sale... hes around 150g selling for $1050... shipping is included on all the prices above...