PDA

View Full Version : 2004 CB Michigan Ball Pythons

evansnakes
02-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Well dear reader, one of the advantages of being home feeling lousy for so long is that I have all the time in world to work on the ball pythons. So here are some thoughts on what I could potentialy produce this season, early and late. Early being spring, those are animals that are ready or breeding or gravid now. Late being towards the end of the year when some animals may go. Let me know if you are interested in anything via email (evansnakes@aol.com) and I will save your info, no obligations, until I do or don't produce what you are looking for. Evan

Spring 2004:

Pastel jungles from outstanding male pastels bred to "normal" females (all of my normal females are banded, black back, dark morph, high gold, etc., so we get some surprises). I will be EXTREMELY competitive on my pricing.

Het albinos from super nice looking male albinos bred to "normal" females. One male albino that has been breeding is 50% striped. I need to keep some more hets but will hopefully have quite a few unrelated animals to offer still.

Pos het pieds from a really bizarre looking male het bred to a couple very weird looking females. We will have to see what happens. Again, I need some of these but any extras will be available.

Later in 2004:

Pastel jungles and super pastel jungles from really great looking males bred to a couple HOT looking female pastels and more normals.

Albinos and het albinos from albino x het and possibly albino x albino. I will be keeping some of the first albinos I hatch but hope to have a few for sale.

Ghosts, het ghosts and pos het ghosts from ghost x het and het x het. The ghosts that I have are from Mark and Kim Bell and they are just BRIGHT yellow!

here is a pic of a male pastel with a big female just after getting it on!
there are more and better pics on the site www.evanstahlreptiles.com and we will be adding and updating bp pics very soon

evansnakes
02-13-2004, 09:02 AM
I should also have some really nice normal babies from my pastel x normal breedings.