PDA

View Full Version : Free Snakes with Equipment Puchase

markwebb
02-15-2004, 12:32 AM
I have several snakes that I am including with the purchase of their new equipment and housing.

The snakes are all 2003 babies and all CBB from reputable breeders. All eat weekly or more often - they never miss a meal and are fat and happy. They are also handled regularly so they are tame.

The snakes are a 1.1 unrelated pair of ball pythons, 1.2 unrelated group of Bay of LA Rosy Boas, and 0.1 Whitewater Rosy Boa.

The equipment is all the best - a 10 drawer sweater box Boaphile heated rack (retail $380) with Ranco Thermostat (retail $100), and two BARRS 24x12x12 rear vented cages with undercage heat pads and rheostats (retail $136 with heat). The balls are in the BARRS and Rosys are now housed in the rack. The equipment rack and cages are all less than 3 months old and PERFECT.

I am selling it all - equipment plus snakes - for only $500. That's like getting 6 snakes for free. The value of the snakes is at least $$300 if you purchased them separately.

Email us at webb.m@insightbb.com

The Rosys are from The Bean Fam, and the balls from Don Hamper and another breeder in PA - all are excellent CBB animals.

I will not ship - you must pick them up here in Kentucky or else I can deliver to Indy and most parts of central/southern IN, most of KY, Nashville TN, Cincy and Columbus OH. I'll just charge for a tank of gas - just email and let me know where you are. Heck - if ya live in Pittsbugh you could drive over and meet me in Columbus. In Chicago just drive down to Indy.

PayPal payment will be required prior to delivery. An immediate PayPal payment will secure your purchase. We are not breeders - just hobbyists selling off some exta snakes.