PDA

View Full Version : various lizards for sale

raethmorgan
02-21-2004, 04:55 PM
we have various lizards for sale:

5 long tail grass lizards $8.00 each
2 armadillo lizards $20.00 each (these things are really cute)
2 yellow throated plated lizards $15.00 each

prices are flexible, please feel free to make an offer on any or all of this group. shipping is $35.00 if you purchase one or all.

thanks
raeth morgan

(pics available, just ask)

lizardguru12
03-31-2004, 10:15 AM
hi just sot of interested in some of them and wanted to see some pics thats all.:D

raethmorgan
03-31-2004, 10:23 AM
what do you want pics of? send me your email and ill send them out or you can visit my web site for pics.

also i have sold the plated lizards but i now have desert horned lizard aka horny toads (thier pic is not on my site yet so email me on that one) also i have mountain horned lizards, cuban knight anole, bahama anoles, japalua lizards/tree agama.

thanks
raeth j morgan
www.morganreptileranch.com
raeth2402@aol.com

Kelsobob
04-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Can you send me pics. i went to your website but the pics wouldnt show

raethmorgan
04-29-2004, 01:37 PM
I am sorry but i sold everything that i posted last week in one big lot. but if you are intreseted in something i can always get more.

thank you
raeth j morgan

Kelsobob
04-29-2004, 01:46 PM
I am looking for an adult male iguana or an adult male Australian water Dragon. Thanks

raethmorgan
04-29-2004, 11:14 PM
well i am trying not to sound like i dont want your sale or anything but i think you should check www.petfinder.com and search your local area for the adult iguana, they really do need a good home and if i was to sell you one it would cost alot just for shipping (due to the size and weight) you can pick one up localy for alot less. but if you cant find one let me know i know of pleanty places to get one. as far as the australian water dragon. i am waiting to hear hear back from my distributors as far as the ages of them. i know they have pleanty of babies but im not sure about adults.

raeth j morgan