PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Striped Bark "Swimming" Scorp now available in limited quantity!!!!!

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
I proudly present the main character in my STORY <click here> (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33738&perpage=5&pagenumber=1) "Chinese Striped Bark Scorpion (Lychas mucronatus)", known as the "double stinger scorpion" by the natives, to all of you. What so spectacular about it is not because it really has two stingers, but they are excellent SWIMMERS <click here> (home.so-net.com.hk/~devastator/b4.avi) .

Note: Lychas mucronatus are COMMUNAL species and can be housed together. Interestingly, these two DIFFERENT species can be housed together peacefully with no sign of cannibalism!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the price with Live Arrival Guarantee:
You are welcome to buy outside the packages, please expect a higher unit price accordingly.
(Sizes are measured from the chelicerae to the telson. Pincers are always excluded)

Chinese Striped Bark Scorpion (Lychas mucronatus),
1.5+ inches CB adults, US$40 for 5, US$60 for 10, US$110 for 20
A good swimmer! Enuff said!

Chinese Golden Armortail Scorpion (Mesobuthus martensii),
2+ inches CB adults, US$30 for 5, US$40 for 10, US$60 for 20, US$110 for 50
Active and beautiful!

Mix and match:
(i) 5 L. mucronatus + 10 M. martensii = US$ 60
(ii) 12 L. mucronatus + 25 M. martensii = US$ 110

If you want to save a few bucks, here is the price with no Live Arrival Guarantee:

Chinese Striped Bark Scorpion (Lychas mucronatus),
1.5+ inches CB adults, US$30 for 5, US$50 for 10, US$90 for 20

Chinese Golden Armortail Scorpion (Mesobuthus martensii),
2+ inches CB adults, US$20 for 5, US$30 for 10, US$50 for 20, US$90 for 50

Mix and match:
(i) 5 L. mucronatus + 10 M. martensii = US$ 50
(ii) 12 L. mucronatus + 25 M. martensii = US$ 90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As before, we ship our scorpions WORLDWIDE.

Please note that the above prices exclude SHIPPING COST, the cost is on buyers. However, orders over US$200 enjoy FREE shipment. (For your reference, US$23 by EMS Speedpost to all areas in the U.S.)

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 10:47 AM
A Lychas mucronatus and a Mesobuthus martensii are talking to each other. They are always in friendly terms.

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 10:49 AM
A large profile for Lychas mucronatus. The pattern and color of L. m. vary greatly among individuals. Feel free to save it as a wallpaper.

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Lychas mucronatus' close-up.

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Mesobuthus martensii and friends.

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Mesobuthus martensii and me.

cottonsheep009
02-23-2004, 11:18 AM
I will ship my scorpions by EMS Speedpost , which guarantees 2-5 business days to most countries.

Here is my Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) policy for the scorpions:
(i) I will include some additional scorpions in the shipment.
(ii) I shall only reship the scorpions if less than an reasonable number of them(to be negotiated) survive when the parcel arrives. I shall reship the number of reported dead only.
E.g. One pays for 20 M. m., he would receive 2 additional scorpions in the shipment - ref. (i). Means, he would get a total of 22M.m. in the parcel. I would reship if less than 18 M.m. survive when the parcel arrives - ref. (ii).
(iii)Scorpions that arrive dead shall be reported (thru email) within 48hours upon receipt.
(iv)At least 3 clear digital/scanned photos are required for the proof of each dead invert: including one that shows my local stamp chop with receiver's name, and two showing the dead invert (with ruler behind for size estimation). I reserve the rights for more photos.

2) Exchanges and Refunds
(i) Scorpions of similar sizes and of the same species will be promptly arranged for the second shipment. I will refund ONLY when no suitable scorpions are available for exchange within 3 weeks after the report.
(ii) Each scorpion bought here is entitled to exchange for ONCE only. Means, unsuccessful guaranteed deliveries will be remedied by a second shipment without guarantee.

3) Payment method
(i) Money in registered mail or PayPal only.
(ii) Payment must be received before order is shipped!

Note: My Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) will automatically be void if the lowest temperature where the addressee is located is lower than 1 degree C (32 F) or the highest temperature is higher than 35 degree C (95 F) at anytime during the shipment. I will only take reference from the weather. com <click here> (http://www.weather.com.) (Therefore, I would usually advise you NOT to request shipment when the weather at your side is unfavourable. Although I don't have the liability over their liveliness in this circumstance, I still don't want to risk the inverts' lives like this.)

In addition, I am not responsible for unreasonable postal delays or if you are not available to receive or sign for your parcel.