PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... my male tried to mate with my hand...

Lemur_6
02-24-2004, 07:18 PM
I was handling my male, and he started licking me like he always does (I think he does it excessively sometimes, he'll sit there licking my arm for minutes at a time, lick lick lick lick...). And then when I wasn't looking I think he got the wrong idea and he bit onto fold of skin on my arm and he started spazzing out. When I finally got him to let go of me I looked and his hemi-penises were out. Funny lil guy... I need to get him a female gecko... I hope he doesn't try that trick again...

-Dave

Vince
02-24-2004, 08:42 PM
he must like you a lot. ever think about getting him a girl friend?

Sybella
02-24-2004, 09:12 PM
Had you handled any female leos recently?? I can't imagine why he'd think you smelled like such a flower! That is really funny though! Spring is in the air and he's a desperate guy! LOL!

diablohogs
02-24-2004, 09:25 PM
maybe he has a hand fetish...

Golden Gate Geckos
02-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Too funny! Sounds kinda like your pet dog humping on your leg... "I want you to be the mother of my puppies," LOL!!! You know, I actually had a pair of leos breed while they were ON ME!!! My husband went for the camera, but by the time he got it, it was too late. I couldn't see the whole thing because they were up on my shoulder, but I knew exactly what they were doing.

Sybella
02-25-2004, 07:22 PM
That's bold! LOL! I bet it was hard for you to contain your laugher and not shake them right off your shoulder!!