PDA

View Full Version : could someone do a BOI search for me Please

bklotz
02-29-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm still having the same problems I can now see the Boi but I can't post anywere or search but right here could some one look to see if there is any info on mark from WCB or west coast boas they are selling some 50% het sunglows that i'm intrested in. SORRY for posting here but I need the info if there is any. After I get a reply there is no problem if you need to delete this thanks

Sybella
02-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Well, I tried but I wasn't able to do much for you. The search only accepts the first four characters and "west" brough up a discussion about Kingsnake raising their prices for advertisers and "Mark" brought up a whole mess of things...nothing that looked anything like "West Coast Boas."

So, unless you can figure out how to get to the BOI yourself to post an inquiry about this person, you might just have to go with your gut instincts on him.

bklotz
02-29-2004, 06:48 PM
thank you very much for trying;)

Sybella
02-29-2004, 08:52 PM
You're very welcome...I just wish I could have come up with SOMETHING for you! LOL!

Ken Harbart
02-29-2004, 09:25 PM
If y'all ever need to do a search for a name or word that's only three characters long, simply add an * to the end of it. For example, if you want to search for WCB, type in WCB*. This turns it into a wildcard search.

Sybella
02-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks, Ken! That will help lots! In this case, I wanted to put "west coast boas" but I knew it wouldn't do any good to put in anything beyond "west." Because of that 4 character rule, it didn't even occure to me to try WCB! :)

Ken Harbart
03-01-2004, 08:43 AM
To search for a name with multyiple words, include "and" between the words. For example, to search for West Coast Boas, type in"West and Coast and Boas."