PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL- 1.1 Juvenile Sulcatas

5150cham
09-07-2012, 11:11 AM
I have a very healthy male and female sulcata now available. They have been living outside in the warm southern California sunshine for the past year. Both are given a varied diet to ensure that they remain healthy. The male is 9.5 inches while the female is 8 inches. They are from my breeders and have been in my care since they were born.
This is an excellent opportunity to get a pair of sulcatas at a very, very reasonable price. The fun part is watching them grow and under the right conditions, they should breed in a few short years.

**--SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE PAIR- $499--**
The pair can be split up. Please contact me about pricing.

Shipping is not included in the price. I use SYR for shipping and you will be given the best possible rate for shipping.

Pictured:
-Pic #1- available male
-Pic #2&3- available female

I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your sulcata. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 20 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal, Western Union wire transfers. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the sulcata as comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me(Lancelindgren@aol.com) with any questions.
I do not respond to missed calls, so if you want to speak with me, leave a message.

Thanks for looking,
Lance
(562)458-8304