PDA

View Full Version : Just A pic of a Anoli Good pic or bad pic!

Reptile Locators
03-06-2004, 12:27 PM
i just wanted to put this pic up for the fun of it was going through some of my old pic to delet them off my computer should i save this one or trash it LOL!

Reptile Locators
03-06-2004, 12:40 PM
both of these were taken with a fuji finpix camera just a cheap one i have sence bought a fuji S5000 with all the bells and ringers
but not yet figured out how to really use it and most of the pics taken with the S5000 need to be resized i am no photo expert but would like to be able to take pics that are clear and represent the animals what are some sujestions on pitcure taking should i use filters and such?

Reptilian54
03-06-2004, 09:14 PM
............your cool kid! Your photos suck, but you think they look good............I run and operate a camera shop.

WingedWolf
03-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Those are nice photos.

The top one has a more engaging pose, but is very slightly fuzzy...the bottom one isn't nearly as interesting but it is very clear. I would personally save the top one, and reduce the size a little to help with the fuzziness. I'd say it's a great pic. :)

Reptile Locators
03-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Thanks For the advice on resizing it i like the top one but it is fuzzy so i will try to resize it and see what happens. it is nice to get some advice on things
Thanks
Again!

Mark and Aimee
06-21-2004, 02:48 PM
............your cool kid! Your photos suck, but you think they look good............I run and operate a camera shop.

Wow. At the ripe age of 14. Simmer down, young pup.

ms_terese
06-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Wow. At the ripe age of 14. Simmer down, young pup. LOL!! (btw, he'll be 14 in December)

Since you invested in the camera, I'd also invest in a class. Most good camera shops offer them. It's a wonderful hobby and worth investing in.

I think both pics look good! Remember, even professional photographers shoot hundreds of rolls of film to get a handful of usable pics.