PDA

View Full Version : Communal omnivorous centipedes !!!!!

cottonsheep009
03-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Please note that the following prices exclude SHIPPING COST, the cost is on buyers. However, orders over 250 USD enjoy FREE shipment.
I ship my inverts OVERSEAS. (For your reference, 23 USD by EMS Speedpost to all areas in the U.S.)

Chinese Red Head (Scolopendra s. mutilans), 4.5 - 6.5 inches CB adult )
This species is COMMUNAL and can be housed together. Apart from dead meat and live food, they also feed on a variety of JUICY FRUITS to intake minerals, such as cucumber, water melon, apple etc. However, please make sure that the fruits are FREE OF INSECTICIDES.

They come in three color phases:
(i) shinny black carapace + red head + YELLOW legs
(ii) shinny black carapace + red head + RED legs (rare - only 20 out of 2000+ Red Heads, limited stock)
(iii) shinny black carapace + red head + ORANGE legs (rarest - only 1 out of 2000+ Red Heads, limited stock)

They are available at the following prices - the MINIMUM ORDER shall be over 50 USD:
Yellow: 6 USD each
Red: 8 USD each
Orange: 15 USD each

They are also available at the following EXTRA VALUE packages:
(I) 9 Yellow + 5 Red = 83 USD
(Original price: 94 USD)

(II) 7 Yellow + 7 Red = 90 USD
(Original price: 98 USD)

(III) 14 Yellow = 71 USD
(Original price: 84 USD)

(IV) 14 Red = 98 USD
(Original price: 112 USD)

Buy more than 100 USD to get a 5% OFF discount
Buy more than 200 USD to get a 10% OFF discount
Buy more than 300 USD to get a 15% OFF discount

All inverts are LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED (LAG) and in EXCELLENT conditions (as always, no mite, no health problem etc).

cottonsheep009
03-08-2004, 11:08 PM
They come in three color phases:
(i) shinny black carapace + red head + YELLOW legs
(ii) shinny black carapace + red head + RED legs (rare - only 20 out of 2000+ Red Heads, limited stock)
(iii) shinny black carapace + red head + ORANGE legs (rarest - only 1 out of 2000+ Red Heads, limited stock)

cottonsheep009
03-08-2004, 11:09 PM
They are available at the following prices - the MINIMUM ORDER shall be over 50 USD:
Yellow: 6 USD each
Red: 8 USD each
Orange: 15 USD each

cottonsheep009
03-08-2004, 11:11 PM
They are also available at the following EXTRA VALUE packages:
(I) 9 Yellow + 5 Red = 83 USD
(Original price: 94 USD)

(II) 7 Yellow + 7 Red = 90 USD
(Original price: 98 USD)

(III) 14 Yellow = 71 USD
(Original price: 84 USD)

(IV) 14 Red = 98 USD
(Original price: 112 USD)

cottonsheep009
03-08-2004, 11:14 PM
I will ship my centipedes by EMS Speedpost , which guarantees 2-5 business days to most countries.

Here is my Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) policy for the centipedes:
(i) I will include some additional centipedes in the shipment.
(ii) I shall only reship the centipedes if less than an reasonable number of them (to be negotiated) survive when the parcel arrives. I shall reship the number of reported dead only.
E.g. One pays for 14 centipedes, he would receive 2 additional centipedes in the shipment - ref. (i). Means, he would get a total of 16 centipedes in the parcel. I would reship if less than 11 centipedes survive when the parcel arrives - ref. (ii).
(iii)Centipedes that arrive dead shall be reported (thru email) within 48hours upon receipt.
(iv)At least 3 clear digital/scanned photos are required for the proof of each dead invert: including one that shows my local stamp chop with receiver's name, and two showing the dead invert (with ruler behind for size estimation). I reserve the rights for more photos.

2) Exchanges and Refunds
(i) Centipedes of similar sizes and of the same species will be promptly arranged for the second shipment. I will refund ONLY when no suitable centipedes are available for exchange within 3 weeks after the report.
(ii) Each centipede bought here is entitled to exchange for ONCE only. Means, unsuccessful guaranteed deliveries will be remedied by a second shipment without guarantee.

3) Payment method
(i) Money in registered mail or PayPal only.
(ii) Payment must be received before order is shipped!

Note: My Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) will automatically be void if the lowest temperature where the addressee is located is lower than 1 degree C (32 F) or the highest temperature is higher than 35 degree C (95 F) at anytime during the shipment. I will only take reference from the weather. com <click here> (http://www.weather.com.) (Therefore, I would usually advise you NOT to request shipment when the weather at your side is unfavourable. Although I don't have the liability over their liveliness in this circumstance, I still don't want to risk the inverts' lives like this.)

In addition, I am not responsible for unreasonable postal delays or if you are not available to receive or sign for your parcel.