PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATE for ONE (or two) ADULT Female Balls-WILL TRADE/BUY

Shai Gurl
03-10-2004, 08:15 PM
I've had a bit of a tragedy with one of my girls, the likes of which still hurts real bad... For lack of words on this subject matter I'll get to the point; I desperately need an adult CBB female ball that has been cycled but not bred yet this year... I know its realllllly late in the season but I truly want to get my project going again... Just one or two females, 1500g each or more....... I'll scrape together what it takes somehow, can do partial trades or full trades depending on what your looking for (I do have a screaming beardie, a new frilled hatchling with tons of orange in it's frill, tame young assumed male Savannah, I have several art pieces, some numbered pieces of art, lots of frozen mice and rats, some rabbits, comic books, swords, crossbow, daggers, and other items - Even a stamped ivory carving if the girls are bountiful). Trade flat out, partial trade... Drop a line and let me know a.s.a.p. please.

-Sara
ladywolf17@aol.com