PDA

View Full Version : Adult female ball In pa, almost 2000 grams+yellow belly male

Ballpythonboi
03-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Hey everyone,
I have an adult female ball that I have had for around 3 years and is not an import.I thought she was a male but later found she was a female. I bred her late this year, but im not sure if she took. But she is getting larger and heavier. I love her to death, and didnt want to get rid of her. But I need the money for other projects, If no one takes her this year, I will keep her and breed her anyway. She has a neat white scale on her side, a "bullseye" . She is $300 shipped, or $275 if you pick up in lower PA (preferred). I also have an awsome yellow belly ball male who is around 1500 grams. He is $250 (great for adding color to pastel projects). Take both for $500 shipped!
Steve

wootton62
03-14-2004, 12:36 AM
will you post some pics of the male. thanks

Ballpythonboi
03-14-2004, 05:35 PM
Here are some belly pics of the male, I only have a webcam, so they are a little crummy. He is in shed, but after he comes out I will have new pics posted. Ill now let them go for $450 OBO,
Steve

wyblep
03-16-2004, 02:36 AM
Where at in PA are you?

Ballpythonboi
03-16-2004, 03:17 PM
I am in lower PA, near the Maryland border. I will be at the Lititz show on saturday, march 20, and at the Hamburg show which is on April 24 if anyone wants to pick them up. Thanks,

Steve

Ballpythonboi
03-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey these guys are still available and are ready for pick up at the lititz show. If you get them tomorrow I will work out a deal because I need to have them out this weekend.
Steve

SNAKESALLAROUND
04-01-2004, 03:58 AM
I WOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT CALLING THAT A YELLOWBELLY SINCE IT IS NOT A TRUE YELLOWBELLY. FIRST OFF YELLOWBELLIES HAVE YELLOWBELLIES WHEN THEY ARE BABIES THEN WHEN THEY ARE ADULTS THEY HAVE AN UNUSUAL SPECKLING PATTERN DOWN THERE SIDES AND LOOSE THE YELLOW COLOR ON THEIR BELLIES. PLUS THE PRICE DOES NOT AD UP. A TRUE YELLOWBELLY MALE IS WORTH AROUND 2500.00. JUST A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT ON THE SUBJECT SINCE I DEAL WITH THEM DIRECT FROM AFRICA. PLUS YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE OUT OF AFRICA FOR WHAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR IT. AND WHY IS THE FIRST PIC OF THE BULLSEYE ALOT BETTER THAN THE SO CALLED YELLOWBELLY? JUST A QUESTION. BUT ANYWAYS THE TRAPPERS IN AFRICA KNOW WHAT WE SELL ANIMALS FOR HERE IN THE STATES AND THEY KNOW WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH TRUE YELLOWBELLIES BUT NICE TRY.

JASON

Ballpythonboi
04-01-2004, 10:21 AM
Wow, well You seem to assume alot when you know nothing about the snake I have. Truly I did not know this snakes worth. As you said, his actual belly is not yellow, it is clear white with spots. The difference is with this guy compared to yours, this is CB, not WC. If you would have read, the pics of the yellow belly are with a web cam, the ones of the bullseye are with a normal camera. I am getting pics developed of him today, so I will post them later on. I do not know the background of this snake, all I know is that he is CB. When I recieved him I noticed that 1/3 of his sides were a bananna yellow, with brown speckling on the edges. I was told he is a yellow belly by a few people, and he is definetly not a nice normal. I have seen high yellow normals before, and they look nothing like this. He looks like a spider, but give it a regular pattern, and make the white on its sides yellow. I believe this is a true yellow belly, If you could see it in person you would agree (Stop by and I will be happy to show him to you)
Steve

Ballpythonboi
04-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Hey everyone, the bullseye female is sold. The male yellow belly is still available for the best offer. If you are in PA, stop by and you can take a look at him to see that I am not selling a fake. Sorry Jason I did not mean to be rude, but I am not fraud and neither is this snake. I will trade for a sub adult albino boa, or anything else you have to offer, just give me a try. The highest offerer takes her.
Steve

SNAKESALLAROUND
04-01-2004, 04:08 PM
IF ITS A TRUE YELLOWBELLY THEN I WILL BUY IT. IM WORKING WITH A GROUP NOW AND 2500.00 IS NOT ALOT OF MONEY CONSIDERING IF YOU BREED IT AND PRODUCE YELLOWBELLIES THAN ITS WORTH 20K HANDS DOWN. IF IT IS REAL ID HANG ON TO IT AND BREED IT TO TRY AND PROVE IT OUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SELL IT UNLESS YOU NEED MONEY BAD. YOUR ANIMAL WOULD BE WORTH MORE IF IT IS A C.B. SO THATS JUST SOME ADVISE. THEY ARE THE GATEWAY TO MORE THAN JUST LEUCISTICS AND IVORIES. BUT IF YOU DO KEEP IT THAN GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU MAKE A FORTUNE ON IT. IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT ILL BUY IT.

JASON

Ballpythonboi
04-01-2004, 04:32 PM
I will be getting the pictures soon.I would sell him to you, but I would prefer to send it locally or have it picked up. When I get the pics to you , tell me what you think. Then if you like him I would be happy to sell him to you.
Steve

Ballpythonboi
04-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Here he is.
Jason, I would have normally kept him, but I do not like working with eggs, I know the possibilities and I need the money for a boa project.

Make me an offer. I am looking for an adult male albino boa, Or het boas. Tell me what you have to offer.