PDA

View Full Version : 1.0 Emerald Tree Monitor-Absolutely Flawless.

BILLY WILLIAMS
03-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Do not mistake this guy for the crap that was just recently imported and are floating around the country as we speak; not to mention all of them being illegally imported. The male that I am offering has been in captivity for three years now. He is absolutley flawless; all toes, excellent body weight, no scarring, great personality and eats like a champ. You do not find any tree monitors in better shape than this guy. He will even crawl onto my arm to feed. He readily accepts roaches, stick insects, and mice right out of your hands!! He is being offered for $1600 and is worth every penny. Tree monitors are probably the most difficult reptile to acclimate to captivity, why risk acclimating one of those paper-thin stick lizards that all the distributors have now, when you can have a rock solid specimen, who is not at all skittish? Let me know if you have any questions, I will gladly answer them for you. You can view a bunch of pics of him on my website. Thanks for your time, have a great day.

bob mendyk
www.geocities.com/odatriad