PDA

View Full Version : My new Dumeril's Boa...

Moeseph
03-22-2004, 09:05 PM
Just this past Friday I went to The Beanfarm in Carnation Washington(www.beanfarm.com) to get a young Dum. boa from Giovanni. For those of you who don't know Giovanni, his breeding of snakes is just a hobby to him. In other words he's not breeding them to make a bunch of money. His snakes are very well taken care of, they are from very hard to find bloodlines, and a very good price. I wound up picking this georgous 20" female. Her mothers bloodline comes from a Dum. breeders stock in Scotland. She has already eaten 3 times this month, and hopefully a 4th time tonight. Giovanni had 2 more young female dum's. if anyone is intrerested. Just call(425)861-7964 and ask for Giovanni. Or go to www.beanfarm.com and click on the "Giovanni's Snake List" link to see the other snakes he breeds.

Maurice Q .Cate 11

cassys
06-22-2004, 01:50 PM
That boa is just beautiful, how do you like carpet pythons? Well here is my best snake, as far as beautiful coloration between him and my other female coastal carpet.

cassys
06-22-2004, 01:52 PM
This is my male jungle carpet. Which one looks better to you?

Moeseph
06-22-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks, she is a beauty. Since I've had her she has already shed twice! However I haven't been holding her as much as I should so she is getting an attitude.

I love the jungle carpets. The one in your last post is georgous, and the one I would consider to look the bestout of our two snakes simply because the bright yellow on black is very striking. However I wouldn't have one as a pet, simply because they get a little to big for my taste. Thanks for sharing.

~Maurice

cassys
06-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Medusa ia a bit big, I won't go any bigger than that. I probably would be most comfortable with a five footer and I don't like think snakes.

MGReptiles
06-27-2004, 02:58 AM
I love dums and JCP's. I have 1.1 carpets and am looking for 1.2 more. Awsome Awseom snakes..

cassys
06-28-2004, 08:41 AM
That is cool you like them, my male jungle just shed last night and he looks absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had some photos to show, but seem to misplace my digital camera. Well, good luck with your snakes and talk to you later.

Cass