PDA

View Full Version : *1.1 Ambanja Panthers* VIVID COLORED MALE- Pics

wtrepluva
03-25-2004, 08:07 PM
This is a great pair of Ambanja Chameleons. I got them from Rob Reiding as babies, and have raised them to be the excellent adults they are now. This pair is unrelated, and should produce some awesome babies. The male has some super vivid colors, and just keeps getting better. The female is showing very dark oranges, and they are both feeding and growing like crazy. They are about a year and 4 months old. They should be able to breed. I will also throw in their Reptarium (it has three or four 2-3 mm sized holes, not noticeable, and I stitched them up). Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to breed these wonderful animals.
Make an offer on them, I won’t laugh or make fun of you, just make me an offer. I am looking for-

Adult Hondurans- Tangerine & Tri Color
Other Honduran morphs
Adult Burmese Pythons
Reticulated Pythons
Red Foot Tortoises

Also almost anything you might have to trade am interested in, as long as it is a pair, or any other breeding group. I just need things that can produce. Thanks for viewing my add, and happy herping.

Pics Available at
http://www.geocities.com/crazycreations2000/chameleons

E-Mail me at
crazycreations2000@yahoo.com

jaysonsSnakes
04-01-2004, 12:06 PM
are you interested in trading for a ball python i have 2 males, and 2 females ?

wtrepluva
04-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Sorry, they are sold, thank you for all the offers and interest shown, and to everyone who replied or contacted me. Have a nice day and happy herping.