PDA

View Full Version : stor's monitors

frogsintn
03-28-2004, 10:57 PM
i have 2 adult storr's monitors for $175ea the one pictured is a grayish color and the one is more red. my camera messed up after takeing this pic of the gray.

bklarson
03-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Can you please email me: brandon@osagereptiles.com

I am very intersted in these guys, can you give me some more info (background)?

Thanks

pappy1473
03-29-2004, 07:24 PM
I will take both of them if they are a sexed pair or 2 females.Let me know. thanks

frogsintn
03-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I got these guys last April. I have seen on more than one occasion the more robust one subdue the other one which has a more streamline body and has a reddish color. It looked like sexual behavior to me, but I’m not willing to say their a pair. No eggs yet and its so darn hard to sex these guys. For me anyway. The one pictured I know is the male. I wish I had a picture of the other one. They eat crickets, roaches, egg, tuna, and dog food. They are around 12" in length. I’m in the army right now and a friend is keeping them. I’ll call him tonight to see if he can get a pic. I want to get into dart frogs when I get home in June. By the way he has called me on more than one occasion to tell me their hooked up. Anything else you need to know just ask.
Thanks rich

tortoisefreak
03-29-2004, 08:14 PM
please email me i am intrested in them thanks jake tortoisefreak@optonline.net

pappy1473
03-29-2004, 08:22 PM
I will take both of them.Do you accept paypal?or what form of payment?Please email me and let me know.Thanks
killtaker1473@hotmail.com

tortoisefreak
03-29-2004, 08:26 PM
hi i will take them let me know please if you do paypal i can send asap thanks just email me thanks jake tortoisefreak@optonline.net