PDA

View Full Version : how do I email interest in an ad

leeniez
03-29-2004, 03:20 AM
I am trying to get in touch to answer an sd I keep getting the message I am not allowed to What am I doing wrong?

WebSlave
03-29-2004, 03:37 AM
You have not completed the registration process by clicking on the link within the validation email sent to you when you registered. If you did not get this email, then email me from the email address you registered under and I can manually fix the problem.

There are quite a few functions on this site that are only available to fully registered members.

Butchiez
03-30-2004, 01:26 AM
I have done all it has said. The site says I am logged on but when I try to sent the seller an email the site says I am not allowed to email mail the seller.

Butchiez
03-30-2004, 01:38 AM
I have been trying to get on line to talk to ohturtle about a posting he had up could you please just foward a message to him to drop me an email that I can talk to him please

WebSlave
03-30-2004, 08:17 AM
As mentioned earlier, you then need to email me directly from the email address you used in the registration process.

webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com

Until you do that, then I cannot verify your email address and change your status to a full member.