PDA

View Full Version : I am soooo excited!!!! Look what just hatched!

Golden Gate Geckos
03-29-2004, 04:22 PM
Look at this little guy! He is the very first clutch and hatchling from both parents. I can hardly wait to see how his brother comes out!!!

DominicAnthony
03-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Sweet!! I gotta clutch of sandfire beardies due to hatch friday.

Jeremy Letkey
03-29-2004, 05:03 PM
He is awesome. Great job. I'd love to see the parents.

Snakebyt
03-29-2004, 07:50 PM
great looking albino, be sure to post pics of the clutchmate.. and the parents

E2MacPets
03-29-2004, 09:42 PM
woah, awesome. how's the pattern on the tail?

Golden Gate Geckos
03-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Steve, his tail patterning is not a complete stripe. It kind of stops about halfway and becomes swirly and mottled. He does have red eyes, though!!!!

robin d.
03-29-2004, 11:20 PM
only thing better than a stripe is a kick ass albino stripe and thats what you have there!! woooohoooooooooooooo

Intense Herpetoculture
03-30-2004, 12:03 AM
Killer reverse stripe!!! I really need to get me a few of those this year.

Sybella
03-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Wow! She's different Marcia. What created those markings...what do the parents look like?

diablohogs
03-30-2004, 03:14 PM
yeah im curious about the parents too...

great looking reverse stripe albino though. tremper right?

Golden Gate Geckos
03-30-2004, 04:12 PM
I thought I posted this information... or a least I typed a response, but apparently didn't go thru. Hmmmm.

Yes, he is a Tremper. His clutchmate hatched last night with the exact same reverse stripe, although his tail is more banded/jungle and his color is not quite as spectacular. I have a clutch of females from the same parents coming in a week or so, as well as clutches from the same father and a different mother, so I am anxious to see how they come out. This is the first breeding season for all of them.

The father is a red-eyed, solid reverse stripe (from his head to the tip of his tail) I got directly from RT, and I thought I had a photo of him as an adult, but apparently not. I should have gotten a new pic of him while I had the camera out shooting the baby. The mother, Lilah, is a "hypobino(?) almost reverse-striped, jungle" pictured here:

http://www.goldengategeckos.com/breeder%20pix/lilahblk_small.JPG

The second female I have in this group is Lana, a beautiful jungle who's awesome orange-coloration doesn't really show on this pic:

http://www.goldengategeckos.com/breeder%20pix/lana2blk_small.jpg

diablohogs
03-30-2004, 04:19 PM
The mother, Lilah, is a "hypobino(?) almost reverse-striped, jungle" pictured here

i think the word you were looking for is Hybino. lol.

Blazin
03-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Those are some little stunners. Good job keep us posted on the other siblings. :D