PDA

View Full Version : $5,000 Reward to any information leading to the arrest of..

SouthernDragons
04-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Hello, I'm sorry to post here, but a fellow herper needs your help. My name is Raul Gonzalez, I'm offering a reward of $5,000 for any information leading to the where abouts of my deadbeat father. Manuel Gonzalez Mora, he owe's my mother and I an estimated $214,000.00 in unpaid child support since of 1985.We have gone thru the attonery general, support kids, private investigators, and I've done my own searches. Only to come up in a dead end. From what we have found, is that he lives in El Paso, Tx. And has business in both sides of the border. I'm asking for you help, I have some information to his where abouts, I just need someone to verify that he is there, so the law enforcement can go into action. Again I'm offering a $5000 reward if the information leads to his arrest. If you live in the El Paso area, and think you can help, plus can use the $5000 email me at bboynismo@earthlink.net
Our family really needs to get him, were on a tight budget right now, and a little bit from him can help alot here. Webslave if this isnt the right place to post, please move. I'm sorry, but I thought I would get a better response here. I will post all information about him tomorrow afternoon. Thanks everyone for you time.

Raul Gonzalez (SouthernDragons)

SouthernDragons
04-16-2004, 03:44 AM
I've changed it from $5,000. to $10,000.

psilocybe
07-01-2004, 06:33 PM
I don't know if you're even checking this anymore, but I live 45 minutes west of El Paso TX, in Las Cruces, New Mexico....I don't know what I can really do, as being El Paso has a large Hispanic population, Manuel Gonzalez is a really common name and not a lot to go on...Send me a pm if you have more info.