PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

WebSlave
11-30-2012, 01:22 AM
This is a LONG video. Almost two hours. About half way though I was ready to go on to something else, because it appeared to be completely about the Bigfoot controversy, and honestly, I'm not all that much interested in that, whether it is real or not. But I decided to come back to the video and watch the rest of it anyway the following night (tonight, matter of fact).

Turns out this guy was building a case and that case needed the approach he was taking with Bigfoot. When he finally got to the meat of his talk, it was eye opening to me, to say the least. He offers suggestions of answers to things that have puzzled me for a heck of a long time. Ties some things together that I haven't been able to jigsaw puzzle together. Gave me a few new things to think about that I never considered before.

Maybe it won't hit you the same way, but I'm pretty sure at the very least you will be presented with new ideas even if you never questioned anything around you that just don't make sense when looked at in a rational light.

Maybe revelations, and maybe just the ravings of a crackpot. Make yourself comfortable and watch this. This one will make you THINK.

pe6DN1OoxjE

Metachrosis
11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
got most of it watched . . . . . .finish later

JColt
11-30-2012, 03:53 PM
There are no bones, no scat, no artifacts, no dead bodies, no mothers with babies, no adolescents, no fur.

Until one of those things show up I would not take any stock into it.

WebSlave
12-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Well, I dunno, but if we found out that the human race was really and truly the product of genetic manipulation by aliens to create beings that were retarded by design and trained to seek out and covet gold, it certainly would explain a lot of things about us.

Dennis Hultman
12-03-2012, 02:36 AM
I have watched the video before. Second part was very interesting.

There are no bones, no scat, no artifacts, no dead bodies, no mothers with babies, no adolescents, no fur.

Until one of those things show up I would not take any stock into it.

I think Rich's point was more on the origin of man than 'bigfoot" being here and now.

JColt
12-03-2012, 03:37 PM
I have watched the video before. Second part was very interesting.

I think Rich's point was more on the origin of man than 'bigfoot" being here and now.

I believe we'll be long gone before (or if ever) we learn our true origins. Science constantly is revising what we know. It is all fascinating though.

WebSlave
12-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I believe we'll be long gone before (or if ever) we learn our true origins. Science constantly is revising what we know. It is all fascinating though.

Unfortunately, science seems to be much more inclined to be politically driven and against toppling over the apple cart of accepted tenured position and policy publishings than to engage in truly unbiased discovery. But it seems to have been that way for a rather long time. I'm sure the proponents of the "round earth" theory were severely chastised and ostracized by the status quo scientists of that day supporting the flat earth theory up till the evidence devastating their position became overwhelming. I suspect that this will never change. If scientists have their entire portfolio of professional standing stocks invested within their support of a popular theory of the day, I'm sure they will be much inclined to try to keep the value of their stock as high as possible. Facts be damned... Much, much better to get rid of those facts or ridicule the discoverer than to face the music of just being wrong.

Metachrosis
12-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Proven wrong more in this century then any other
Grand day every day when fact and reality
smash into make believe.
The end result of Human reason manipulated