PDA

View Full Version : Great day indeed!

Sand&SunReptile
04-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Yesterday, circa 2:45pm I purchased a very healthy, fresh import female Ball Python. Circa 4pm she ate a f/t adult mouse. Not bad for a fresh import eh?
Also, my female corn LAID 13 PERFECT EGGS!!! My first clutch and it's a good one. 1st time male and female, and they got the job done.
Thought I would post it, because as my title says, it was a good day indeed.
Mike Fortier.

ExoticPetsWS
04-19-2004, 11:39 AM
I would have to argue with you on this one! I have been importing reptiles for quite some time now...For some reason the balls HATE me. I'm the first to get bit...always!

Generally, they are pretty docile..but remember any animal with teeth can and will bite.

Indeed...have a good day :)

robin d.
04-19-2004, 01:53 PM
thats a great day!!!!
what more could you ask for?? getting a ch ball to eat and getting 13 perfect eggs... good day indeed i slept late today so we will see how this one turns out for me hehehe

Sand&SunReptile
04-19-2004, 07:45 PM
I woke up at the crack of dawn, I just had to check and make sure the eggs were still perfect. When they dimple, to hatch, I have a feeling I'll go nuts thinking the eggs are going bad lol. I can seem to forget logistics when I'm excited. The fresh import eating was also incredibly cool. She'll defenitly be able to breed next year if she keeps it up, so next years excitement should be amplyfied with multiple clutches. Ah aren't snakes wonderful?
Mike Fortier

Bci Joe
05-11-2004, 02:47 PM
'redtails' that can SOMETIMES be gentle... that's funny..
balls that don't eat..
yet the cornsnakes are perfect!
LOL
boas rule...
corn snakes?
lol