PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Cb Male Ambilobe!!!!!

jusmebabee
04-20-2004, 02:49 AM
This is a 8 month old male now.He is going to have awesome colors when hes an adult. Hes not fired up in pics just his relaxed colors. He is in perfect shape and has all toes and full tail.
He is feeding on roaches and crickets.
He is captive bred unlike most out there. All you need is a female or two and you will make your money back and then some. I am selling him for 525.00 shipped. I accept paypal and m.o. sent 2 day priority.
Remember this is a newer local and you won't find many CB at this price only wild caught. If you have any questions feel free to call or email at jzyyakii@aol.com or 831 594-9326.

Email for pics as they didn't show..

SpiralTailRanch
07-06-2004, 07:14 AM
BTW, you posted your ad in a discussion forum for chameleons. There is a section for classifieds and sales. It doesn't bother me or anything, I just worry that if it is here, no one who is looking to buy a panther may see it.

elago
07-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Classified ads should be moved to the appropriate forum for continuity's sake. Feel free to post a pic of him in the photo gallery though, I'd like to see him :). -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Mister_Pokey
07-23-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by jusmebabee
This is a 8 month old male now.He is going to have awesome colors when hes an adult. Hes not fired up in pics just his relaxed colors. He is in perfect shape and has all toes and full tail.
He is feeding on roaches and crickets.
He is captive bred unlike most out there. All you need is a female or two and you will make your money back and then some. I am selling him for 525.00 shipped. I accept paypal and m.o. sent 2 day priority.
Remember this is a newer local and you won't find many CB at this price only wild caught. If you have any questions feel free to call or email at jzyyakii@aol.com or 831 594-9326.

Email for pics as they didn't show..

Actually you can get stunning Ambilobes for$438 Here (http://www.calumma.com/ambilobe_panther_chameleons.htm) specially them being a reputible vendor, i myself and many others have purchased amazing chams from them.. Allot of scams going on now a days $525 is alot of money to get ripped off for.... ya know?

Mister_Pokey
07-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Mister_Pokey
Actually you can get stunning Ambilobes for$438 Here (http://www.calumma.com/ambilobe_panther_chameleons.htm) specially them being a reputible vendor, i myself and many others have purchased amazing chams from them.. Allot of scams going on now a days $525 is alot of money to get ripped off for.... ya know?
***$438 Shipped***

jusmebabee
07-23-2004, 04:34 PM
I thank you all for your concern. The panther was sold months ago I just neglected to delete ad.

As for mister pokey, I appreciate your concern but he sold at the price I listed and the buyer didn't get ripped off. You see I have great feedback on Ebay, Reptibid, and no negatives here so those who buy/bought from me have many resources to check me out and I direct them to look.
Joel

Mister_Pokey
07-23-2004, 04:36 PM
I thank you all for your concern. The panther was sold months ago I just neglected to delete ad.

As for mister pokey, I appreciate your concern but he sold at the price I listed and the buyer didn't get ripped off. You see I have great feedback on Ebay, Reptibid, and no negatives here so those who buy/bought from me have many resources to check me out and I direct them to look.
Joel
congradulations

jusmebabee
07-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Try and be a bit more respectful when posting on someones ad. Your insinuations can lead people to believe that your implying the poster may be a bad seller. I'm sure if you had an ad you wouldn't want someone implying that or saying, wow you can get it cheaper elsewhere and by reputable dealer.
Have a nice one...

Mister_Pokey
07-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Try and be a bit more respectful when posting on someones ad. Your insinuations can lead people to believe that your implying the poster may be a bad seller. I'm sure if you had an ad you wouldn't want someone implying that or saying, wow you can get it cheaper elsewhere and by reputable dealer.
Have a nice one...
i woulda put the ad were it belongs.. im done now, didnt mean to upset anyone. sorry

elago
07-26-2004, 10:24 AM
belong in the appropriate sections in the ads. Listing links to ads for animals for sale here is not the appropriate place for it either, as it borders on advertising. This is a discussion forum, not a classifieds. -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

jusmebabee
07-26-2004, 12:56 PM
The ad was placed in April by accident here. I tried to delete the ad as it was sold months ago but says I don't have access.

It is now going on Aug. I think time would be better spent on other things not dragging out this dead issue. Please let it go, it's over.
The End

SpiralTailRanch
07-26-2004, 03:41 PM
The ad was placed in April by accident here. I tried to delete the ad as it was sold months ago but says I don't have access.

It is now going on Aug. I think time would be better spent on other things not dragging out this dead issue. Please let it go, it's over.
The End

Sorry, I guess I started this all. I just ran across your ad, saw it was in the wrong place, was posted a few months ago, and had no replies.
I thought that maybe no one had seen it since it was posted here, so that it was possible you still hadn't sold it. I just didn't want you to miss any oportunities. Congrats on selling him though!