PDA

View Full Version : For Sale CB '12 Halloween Snapper

DE_TurtleMan
01-27-2013, 11:56 PM
I have a beautifuly colored CB '12 Halloween Phase Common Snapping Turtle.

Right around 3.5-4 " SCL, he is close to 8 months old and keeps getting brighter and brighter. His carapace is a much lighter brown than the traditional snapper and also has very nice red hues to it, but when you flip him over his plastron screams color. Nothing but bright orange and black. I do not have any good pictures on my phone but if you are interested please email me and I will take the best pictures I can with my camera and get them to you as soon as possible.

I will not ship so this is going to be a local sales only kind of deal.

I am located in northern DE and am willing to drive to meet depending on how far away you are.

I am unsure of the sex of this turtle but it did suffer a tail nip as a baby and I recieved it in this condition. A little less than half of the tail is missing, but it is healed.

It will come with a 20 Gallon Long aquarium which should only be used as a TEMPORARY tank for it until you can get atleast a 40 Gallon breeder for now, eventually you will need a bigger tank or a stock tank. Also comes with a small whisper filter, a couple of fake plants, and a fake stick that he likes hiding under/climbing on.

Considering the tail nip I will make him available for $225.00 OBRO. I've seen these go for $450.00+ with full tail. I don't want to get rid of it but I need to thin my collection.

All turtles under 4" SCL are sold for educational and scientific purposes only, not as pets.

If interested, you can send me a PM on here... or email me at :

Dempsey0027@aol.com