PDA

View Full Version : your opinion?

TKepper
02-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Okay i am looking to get a large cage for my Burmese and i don't want to make another so i have been looking around and there is a lot so you guys that have any experience with Boamaster, Animal plastics, or monstercages let me know your insight cause these are what i am looking at. thanks

tyler.beez
07-21-2013, 02:24 AM
What about Contrictors northwest, Ed lilly is a great guy and does custom work check it out.

Bn_bratton
07-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Boamaster/boaphile has good stuff. Some assembly required but big sturdy cages at a good price. Checkthem out look at their clearance specials on kingsnake.com classifieds

Metachrosis
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Aside from my vintage Neodesha glass front flat tops I use Animal Plastics
Keeping mostly Central American BCI my needs require the T-10's and have served me well for several years. The crew at AP are second to none and resolved the only issue I have ever had in and instant(much like dealing with the Bean Farm*)
You are their priority,unlike the well documented procrastinations from folks like Boaphile,Boamaster etc.

Yes assembly is required,but REAALLY!! 30 screws? why folks sweat that is beyond me??
My last 4)stack of T-10's took 45 min to rig up completely,
From unpacking,assembly,attaching UltraTerm mats and plugging in the HerpStat Pro,I was running in under 1hr time
Cant say enough about AP and their product . . . . . . :thumbsup:

PS: Glass sliding fronts with locks are more then worth the few extra coin
Glass doesnt scratch or cloud over like plastic,the key lock is a solid positive lock securement that will never fail