PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Reptile Breeders' Show and Sale, Sept 25/26

Mark and Aimee
06-02-2004, 03:06 PM
I know this one is a few months out... But it's the only decent show in the entire state (Colorado).

Rocky Mountain Reptile Breeders' Show and Sale
Saturday, Sept. 25, 2004
Sunday, Sept. 26, 2004
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Adams County Fairgrounds - Al Lesser bldg.
9755 Henderson Road, Brighton, CO

We'll be there with a lot of stuff... After all, we're hoarding much of our hatchlings for that show ;-) Come out and see us!

sputnik
06-03-2004, 03:03 PM
The quality and quantity get better every year, well worth the drive!

heartmountain
06-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Hey Mark and Aimee, now that one sounds like it may be worth driving down for. Who's usually there?

Sean
Heart Mountain Herps

Mark and Aimee
06-14-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey Mark and Aimee, now that one sounds like it may be worth driving down for. Who's usually there?

It's mostly locals... But there is usually a good selection of pythons, boas, colubrids, dragons, geckos, etc.

I don't know what everyone else will be bringing this year, but here's a quick list of what we'll be offering (at great prices!):

Boas (BCI)
Ball Pythons
Macklot's Pythons
Bearded Dragons
Rankin's Dragons
Crested Geckos
Leopard Geckos
Collared Lizards

And possibly some other stuff... Depending on how things go.

Mark and Aimee
07-29-2004, 04:30 PM
It just gets better all the time...

First - Visit our web site at http://www.outbacksnakehouse.net to print off a 10% off coupon, good for any reptile purchase at our table (Valid only on Sept 24th and 25th). This coupon is ONLY good for reptile purchases at the Outback Snakehouse table.

Second - We will be giving away one baby Bearded Dragon at the show. You will be entered once for each reptile you purchase from us. Buy 5 animals, get entered 5 times. You must be present on Sunday at 2:00 PM to win. The great people at the Colorado Herp Society have agreed to give you free admission on Sunday, if you purchase a reptile from us on Saturday (Save $7 AND you just might win a Bearded Dragon!).

Depending on show attendance, we may go ahead and give away TWO baby Bearded Dragons.

Thanks to all, and see you there!

Mark and Aimee
09-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Bump!

The Denver show is getting closer, and we'll have even more animals available than we originally anticipated! We're hoping for a good turnout, and to see many people at the show!

milehighexotics
09-11-2004, 08:52 PM
We are also planning on being there. I hope it's a GREAT turn out!! This will be my first year setting up but I do have alot of stuff I'll be bringing. I paid for 3 tables and may need some more. I'm Robert Templeman, Owner Mile High Exotics (http://www.milehighexotics.com) milehighexotics@msn.com We hope to see you all there!! Happy Herping!!

Mark and Aimee
09-13-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm trying to get a second table today - after realizing I have nowhere near enough room for everything on one table!

milehighexotics
09-13-2004, 02:06 PM
I would imagine they still have some available. My bud just talked to them about 3 days ago and they still did. Have you given Donald a call at the society? (303)232-4221 Colorado Herp Society (http://www.coloherp.org/)

Mark and Aimee
09-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Yep - I had Don Blanchard reserve a second table for us today.

EriksReptiles
09-13-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey I will be attending the show too! I got some leaf-tails that I am bringing, some ball pythons, crested geckos and some other stuff!!!! Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!! (((attached is a pic of the U. s. sameiti(mossy leaf-tail) FEMALE that will be going to the show with me!!))) THANKS ERIk

ragnew
09-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Well - the first day of the show went really good! Sold quite a few of my little Leopard geckos, so thats always good.... :)

I'm not going to be attending the show tomorrow, so I hope you all have a great day on Sunday! Have fun guys!

Mark and Aimee
09-27-2004, 09:30 AM
We had a good show as well. We brought home very few animals we came with - and brought home some new stock as well.