PDA

View Full Version : Springfield Mo Show Sept 26

Inside Out
07-10-2004, 01:40 AM
Reptile Works presents our first annual Springfield MO Reptile and Exotic Animal Show on Sept 26th 2004 located at

Lamplighter Inn
2820 North Glenstone Ave.
Springfield, MO

For more info contact us at

reptileworks04@yahoo.com

or

visit http://www.reptileworks.com/expo

Inside Out
07-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Sorry The website is unavailable for a few more days.

Inside Out
07-17-2004, 06:45 AM
Springfield MO Reptile and Exotic Animal Show on Sept 26th 2004 located at

Lamplighter Inn
2820 North Glenstone Ave.
Springfield, MO

Register to be a Vendor or get more Info AT

http://www.reptileworks.com/expo.html

ms_terese
07-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Is Reptile Works the show promoter? What other shows have they've put together?

Inside Out
08-03-2004, 02:49 PM
We are aceppting vendors at this time. If you would like to attend please visit

http://www.reptileworks.com/expo.html

Information and Registarion is available on the web.

Masterson
09-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Are you the same show organizers as St Robert Missouri? What is the name of the person to contact for show information?

Inside Out
09-03-2004, 07:13 AM
http://www.reptileworks.com/contact.htm?

Here is the Contact Information.

If you Call Ask for Big Jim

sychoram
09-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Masterson
Are you the same show organizers as St Robert Missouri? What is the name of the person to contact for show information?

John,
I am the co promoter of the St Robert show and I am helping my friend out with the Springfield show, Kinda helping him get his feet wet. I am the one you will be talking to on the phone, since my friend works night shift and usually sleeps while the rest of us are working. Any questions?? feel free to call me at 573-586-9095 or at my shop 573-336-7387. Hopefully this puts to bed all the worries about who is and who isn't in charge. My co sponsor for St Robert has no involvement in this show.

Big Jim

jaamkrell
09-18-2004, 09:38 PM
Glad you guys are putting on this show. I know lots of people in this area that are interested in herps. Hope a bunch of you vendors are signing up. What are the times and do you have an estimate on the number of vendors you will have yet?

Inside Out
09-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Jacob,

The Times are from 9am to 5pm. Vendor list will hopefully be out Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for your Questions. We are looking forward to seeing you at the show.

G.Robinson

Reptileworks

ms_terese
09-19-2004, 08:23 AM
Glad you guys are putting on this show. I know lots of people in this area that are interested in herps. Hope a bunch of you vendors are signing up. Jacob, I agree. If we want more herp stuff in this area, we have to support people who are trying to develop it. We're signed up to vend, and I hope lots of people will attend to show their support as well!

jaamkrell
09-24-2004, 03:28 PM
We are definitely looking forward to the show. I have spread the word and know at least 8 other people that are going now. Thanks for the info.

Inside Out
09-24-2004, 11:06 PM
Well we are still adding vendors. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. Thanks for all the support

Karen Hulvey
09-25-2004, 10:59 PM
I would be attending this show but I have a bird show the same day in Fenton. Let everyone know how the show went and good luck.

Karen

ms_terese
09-26-2004, 10:20 PM
Let everyone know how the show went and good luck. I think the promoters did a wonderful job of making sure things went smoothly. While I didn't get to look around too terribly much, I did see a lots of variety in animals. For a first time show, attendance was better than I expected it would be. I'm glad I was there, and I'll go again.

To Big Jim & Grady, you did a great job!

JasonDescamps
09-27-2004, 10:21 AM
I'll second that. It was a good show and you guys did great. thanks again.

Inside Out
09-27-2004, 02:36 PM
I'd like to Thank all the vendors for attending. This show wouldn't have been possible without all of you .

Thank You All Once Again

Grady Robinson

Reptile Works

sage1970
09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
I attended this show and thought it was great!

There were definitly a little bit of everything at this show and the people that were vendors were very helpful and patient with the people they were talking with.

I purchased several very nice looking geckos and have been extremely pleased with their condition and colors. The care the vendors had given these animals was very apparent. Thanks Chuck, Jason & Leah and Ms Terese!

Thank you Reptile Works for having a great show with a variety of vendors present!

sychoram
09-27-2004, 09:20 PM
I have to say that this was the best group of vendors I have ever worked with. I know I probably drove them nuts. I am glad they took the chance on this show and hope to do many shows with them in the future. We could not have done this without them.

Thank you for being there for us
Big Jim