PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1.3 group of Russian tortoises

kyryah
02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
1.3 group of Russians. $275 for the group, plus shipping (quotes through SYR.)

Please contact me at kyryah@hotmail.com Private messages most likely will go unanswered.

Terms:

Live arrival is guaranteed, IF the package is collected at the first delivery attempt. Failure to sign for or collect the package at the first delivery attempt voids ALL guarantees. Live reptiles are shipped FedEx to your door or nearest FedEx pick up location via SYR (shipyourreptiles.com.) Packages will not be left at your door and must be signed for. If the package is to be held at the nearest FedEx location, it must be picked up within 1 hour of availability or all guarantees are null and void. In the case of a DOA I MUST receive email notification with picture proof within 2 hours of delivery, or guarantees are void. Live arrival is guaranteed, but due to circumstances out of my control once the animal reaches the buyer, no other guarantees are expressed or implied.

In the case of DOA, the cost of the animal will be refunded, MINUS any shipping costs or fees. Shipping is chosen at the buyer's discretion and initiated at the buyer's own risk.

Payment by Paypal is the only payment accepted. Buyer is responsible for the cost of the animal, all shipping charges, and 3% of the total to cover Paypal fees. Again, I do NOT accept "gift" payments.

All communications between myself (seller) and the buyer must take place in written form. All communications will be saved. Any attempts to file fraudulent Paypal claims or unwarranted credit card charge backs will be dealt with seriously.

If you have any further questions, please contact me at kyryah@hotmail.com