PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! HUGE GPP

TortsRUs-ADAM
05-06-2014, 01:52 PM
GPP male for sale ,This male is 14 years of age , 18.5 SCL plastron measurement and weights 36 pounds . You wont see another male like this out on the market , so here's your chance to acquire such beast ! I purchased this male as a GPP to add to my exiting group, he was Purchased as an extra male . He was paired up with a small female prior to me owning him. Owner said he breed the female heavily , just that female was still to small to produce viable eggs. The only way to be sure if this male is true GPP , is to breed him to a pure GPP female and see if he proves out. Shipping will be done thru delta cargo due to weight and size of animal

I am asking $1500 PLUS SHIPPING

We ship via FedEx Priority Overnight . Please email me with your zip code for a shipping quote and quantity you would like : TortsRUs2011@gmail.com. We guarantee our tortoises for 3 days from the time of arrival to be problem free. Every tortoise we sell is, completely perfect in every way unless stated otherwise. Please add (3%) to any PayPal purchase,Live arrival is guaranteed unless caused by carrier delays. Also if your not home to receive the order on the first delivery attempt live arrival is not guaranteed. Shipping costs are non-refundable even if packaged is delayed. You may add insurance to your package at your own cost if interested please ask for more info.Thanks