PDA

View Full Version : GODZILLA.....grrrr!!!

ragnew
09-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Alrighty - so this year is the Big G's 50th anniversary, and supposedly Toho, is making it's current film (Godzilla : Final Wars) it's greatest, and...(drum roll) LAST!

It'd be a pretty cool way to go for the Big Guy in my eyes... Heck, I remember sitting there at Midnight, with a bowl of popcorn and some kind of pop ready to see the G-Man scrapping with some other big ole' baddy.... What can I say, I've been a Godzilla fan since day one and probably till the day I die... :)

Anywho, I guess Godzilla actually fights the American Godzilla in one of the final movies "fabelled" battles... That should be cool, since our Godzilla was a scampering little "girlie man", I'm thinking he'll have like three minutes in the film.

But I guess this movies going to have like 12 of the monsters that appeared in the original series! I'm looking forward to hear what happens.

So, if you're a Godzilla fan, then tell me what your thoughts are on this!!!

They say he's gotta go, go, go Godzilla.... Uhm, yeah, that was weak... :)

Seamus Haley
09-04-2004, 12:05 AM
Rinji news o moshiagemasu!
Godzilla ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>e kudasai!

ragnew
09-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Seamus Haley
Godzilla ga ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu!
Daishkyu hinan <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>e kudasai! Damn it Seamus! Now you've got me wondering!

:bandhead0

Seamus Haley
09-04-2004, 03:38 PM
When BoC speaks in japanese in the middle of the song, that's what they say apparantly. I had to look it up for an unrelated reason a couple months back... Fauna's autocensor kind of destroyed a perfectly legitimate and inoffensive word in the middle there but...

geckosurfer
09-04-2004, 06:09 PM
For those that are not fluent in Japanese:

Attention, emergency news!
Attention, emergency news!
Godzilla is going toward the Ginza area!
Immediately escape/catch up/find shelter please!
Immediately escape/catch up/find shelter please!

I had to google it myself out of curiousity. Thanks, for the info Seamus!

--Julie

ragnew
09-04-2004, 06:35 PM
Heheh, at first I thought I was just reamed in Japanese! I was thinking to myself "Oh damn, I knew I should have stuck with Japanese 101"... :)