PDA

View Full Version : All 4 Pyxis species babies for sale

Will A.
09-06-2004, 02:06 PM
I currently have captive born and bred babies from Pyxis arachnoides arachnoides, Pyxis arachnoides brygooi, Pyxis arachnoides oblonga and Pyxis planicauda. These were all produced from my adults and range in age from 1 month to 6 months. Given the increasing threatened status of these animals in the wild, captive bred groups are essentially their only hope for survival. These babies will be a fantastic first step toward establishing these guys in captivity. I have more eggs from each of the different species incubating as well. I am committed to the long term success of these animals in captivity and I am happy to provide any who purchase from me all of the information I have regarding their husbandry. Prices range from subspecies to subspecies as well as with each subspecies depending on coloration and pattern. Prices start at:
Pyxis arachnoides arachnoides $375 and up
Pyxis arachnoides brygooi $325 and up
Pyxis arachnoides oblonga $450 and up
Pyxis planicauda Inquire

I have many more higher quality pictures available. Contact me with questions or for more pictures. The only trades I will consider are for very high end tortoises. I will consider quantity discounts as well. Thanks...

trtt04
07-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Pyxis arachnoides oblonga $450 and up, i would like to check on the availability of these tortoises

tortoisebabies
11-28-2008, 04:20 AM
love the Pyxis Planicauda
would love...to produce healthy hatchlings...
have seriously wanted to have these as family members for so long!!
price??
thank-you, Pattie