PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Adult Chinese Softshell (Pelodiscus sinensis)

alfon76
09-05-2014, 09:44 PM
We have an adult Chinese Softshell Turtle available for sale. Shell and plastron have a few blemishes as you can see from the pics but it is a big and heavy specimen. Eating fish and shrimp at this time but could be trained to pellets as it doesn't seem picky at all. Unknown sex as I would think female by the tail but I have heard this species is a bit harder to sex. If I am wrong, my apologies.

Asking $75 plus shipping. This is a relatively big and heavy animal so shipping may be expensive.

Email with any questions.

We accept Visa, Master card, Paypal, Money orders .
Send your zip code for shipping quote.
100% satisfaction guarantee if you are there to receive the package. We will NOT ship until we have agreed on a delivery date and times. It is the purchaser's responsibility to be there to get the package at the agreed upon time and date.
We will NOT ship when temps are below 30 degrees with any live-arrival guarantee.
DOA claims must be made within an hour of receipt of the animal and must be accompanied by a photo of the animal in the shipping container.

In the event of a return, buyer is responsible for shipping the animals back properly. In the event of a DOA on our end when receiving returned animals, we will not issue a refund.