PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! 8" SCL TSF Sulcata Ivory

TortsRUs-ADAM
12-14-2014, 01:59 PM
TSF Sulcata Ivory (probable female)! She is showing every sign of being female , narrow anal scute and small stubby tail. I'm in no rush to sell, I'm only considering letting her go to fund a more established project. Sex is not guaranteed. She is currently 8" SCL solid heavy, 3yrs old with beautiful carapace coloring. No health issues nor respiratory infections of any sort. I'm only taking offers at this time , no trades . Please serious inquires only .
All offers must be over $4,000!

**Holiday Schedule** :
The last day to ship in 2014 is Wednesday , December 17th. Normal shipping resumes January 5th 2015.

PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We ship via FedEx Priority Overnight . Please email me with your zip code for a shipping quote and quantity you would like : TortsRUs2011@gmail.com. We guarantee our tortoises for 3 days from the time of arrival. Please add (3%) to any PayPal purchase,Live arrival is guaranteed unless caused by carrier delays. Also if your not home to receive the order on the first delivery attempt live arrival is not guarenteed. Shipping costs are non-refundable even if packaged is delayed. You may add insurance to your package at your own cost,insurance on package/s is $2 for every $100 insured. Insurance covers the cost of shipments that arrive late and the value of animals that arrive late and dead. Thanks

Apeltes
12-14-2014, 02:18 PM
I've googled without success... Please. What is a "TSF" tortoise?

zovick
12-14-2014, 03:47 PM
"TSF" stands for "Temperature Sexed Female" which means the egg was incubated at a high temperature which SHOULD produce females in many species, but as Adam said in the ad , it is not guaranteed to do so.

For whatever it is worth, I would say the tortoise is a female based on the anal scute morphology shown in the photo.

Bill Zovickian (GA)

TortsRUs-ADAM
12-14-2014, 04:08 PM
"TSF" stands for "Temperature Sexed Female" which means the egg was incubated at a high temperature which SHOULD produce females in many species, but as Adam said in the ad , it is not guaranteed to do so.

For whatever it is worth, I would say the tortoise is a female based on the anal scute morphology shown in the photo.

Bill Zovickian (GA)

Thanks Bill, couldn't haven't put it better myself.
Thanks,
Adam