PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Cuora aurocapitata and Mccordi pair for sale

logansreptiles
01-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Cuora aurocapitata and Mccordi pair for sale.All turtles come with necessary documents & paperworks. Contact us at: loganscaptivecare@gmail.com, if interested, thank you.

Robert Walker
01-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Note OP is banned

NYCHerper
01-23-2015, 02:20 PM
Only know of 3 zoological institutes across the globe that have bred aurocaps...

Robert Walker
01-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Speaking for myself, I know almost zero about turtles/torts, in fact I have had to ask several of you questions/opinions before. The OP was banned because of "account" information, not because of the turtle for sale. I had no clue about the turtle. So...if any of you see this type of "extremely rare/red flag" animals, it is okay to say something. This can at least give the mods a heads up something doesn't appear right.

Red & white triangle is the "report a post" - thanks everyone!

nickolasanastasiou
01-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Unfortunately I've been afraid to say so cuz everytime I so much as peep I get an infraction from Mr.Moore.

Report the post using that function and things will be well received. Delivery counts for a lot.

Robert Walker
01-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Report the post using that function and things will be well received. Delivery counts for a lot.

Yes, this is the best way.:thumbsup: The more eye balls seeing and reporting the better for us all.