PDA

View Full Version : female frilly, 2:1 water dragons, 1:1 collards, etc.

Paige
10-01-2004, 12:17 AM
We have too many mouths to feed! We need to downsize!

0:1 sub-adult frilled dragon--$150 plus shipping.

1:1 CB aquaflame collard lizards. Female appears gravid--$135 pair plus shipping.

1:2 CB young adult bearded dragons--approx. 1 year--$300 plus shipping (2 sandfire reds and 1 sandfire yellow)

1:1? Tiger Amevas--really cool lizards with bright blue underside--$40 pair plus shipping

0:1 CH Emerald Swift juvenile--$20 plus shipping

Thanks for your time. I will post pictures this weekend.

Don't be afraid to make me an offer.

Paige :)

mkrherps
10-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Hi, i am with MKR Herps and i have a male frilled, he is a pure aussie sliver phase and about 19 inches and i was wondering if you still have it up for sale? if so any pics? and if you know what kind it is, NG or Aussie? and also whats her size, in inches, i need around 16 to 21 inches. or i can also consider other sizes. cant wait to here from you.. also is it Captive or wild?

Kyle
M.K.R Herps

Paige
10-31-2004, 04:33 PM
She is about 1.5 years old, 18 inches, New Guinea frilled dragon. She is captive bred. We are asking $150 plus shipping.
See her pictures at:
http://groups.msn.com/femalefrilly

P.S. the water dragons and collards are no longer available.

Thanks for your interest.

Paige:)

mkrherps
11-01-2004, 12:33 PM
isnt that kinda small for a 1.5 year old? mine is only 10 months old and almost 19 inches. and also what would shipping be? i live in Connecticut. also another question how do you get her to frill up. lol mines lazy and does it like once every few months lol. i tried other lizards, snakes, dogs, another frill picture, a mirror. nothing really works.