PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Gpp South African Male Leopard Tortoises Blond

navyblu
02-11-2015, 12:41 AM
I have for sale or Trade 2 male blond 9-10" Gpp leopard Tortoises. These are completely legit True Gpp and were purchased by me from Andrew at Arizona Tortoise Compound.

Im looking for Adult female Leopard Gpb Tortoises, 13" or larger, also looking for Gpp females of the same or larger but will also consider smaller on a case by case basis.

Cash sale is also considered, please send offers to me. Im not actively looking to sell or trade these two guys, so your offer will have to be from seeing these two males potential, in color and size. They will make outstanding breeders in the future.

Other torts will be considered as well, Sri Stars (sub adults only) burmese stars, radiated and Ivory Sulcatas.

I do have others of this size and color, but at this point im only considering selling these 2.

Please message me, or email me at seanmmeyer@yahoo.com

Update the smaller of the two is 9" and the larger is 10" I will price these out since there is so much interest. The 9" I will take 1200 plus shipping (on Hold) and the larger is 10" 1500$ plus shipping .

Again I am really looking for adult female leopards so a trade is my choice, so if you have them, I would love to make a deal. I will also pay cash for adult female leopards.

Mighty J
02-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Sean, awesome beautiful pardalis. The growth looks completely natural!! Well done, no egg cartons from you!

navyblu
02-11-2015, 05:18 PM
James, thanks so much, Leopards really dont have to have the lumpy shell. Gotta say, staying down here in Florida helps with that. Appreciate the compliment!

Mighty J
02-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Sean, Florida may have something to do with it, but sadly I have seen plenty of massively deformed monstrosities from So Cal on this site, so its not for lack of sunshine. Good luck man!

navyblu
02-12-2015, 10:56 PM
James, Your absolutely right, i see way to many egg carton looking leopards from California and Arizona, so sunshine isnt the issue. I attribute it to the much higher humidity down here. Thanks again