PDA

View Full Version : Patternless Pines for sale, 1 Albino left!

Nokturnel Tom
10-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Patternless Pines available. I have 1 Albino left and a few normal colored Patternless Pines. These are supposedly Southern Pines but the combo of Patternless and Albino leads some to believe they're a cross of Northern and Southern Pines. I think they're truly Southerns but to avoid any issues some may have I just call them Pines. These are great snakes. My adult pair are Patternless Normals and have produced normal colored Blotched, normal colored Patternless and Albino Patternless. I would guess they may also be capable of producing normal[or blotched if you will...] Albinos too? I have 1.2 and have never been bit by any of them in 5 years. The babies can be pissy but they soon calm down, some are allready real sweet. I am asking $100 for the last Patternless Albino plus shipping, and the normals are $100 each shipped, or $140 a pair shipped. These are possible het for Albino, and are very cool as is with their normal coloration. I use DHL to ship and they know they're shipping live non venomous reptiles so there's no risk of confiscation of your package. Shipping cost is $35. Pics are available through email. Please contact me at NokturnelEclipse@aol.com,
thanks Tom Stevens Nokturnel Tom on the forums