PDA

View Full Version : yellow naped Amazon

ladyfrog85
10-09-2004, 07:52 PM
I have a yellow naped amazon for trade. I'd like to get a more tame bird that I can work better with. This amazon was an elderly man's and after his stroke, his grandson sold the bird. It is in good feather. It does also come with a nanday conure. The nanday is tame, but appears to have plucked feathers during it's stressful move from its original home. Both must go together AND remain together because they are very bonded, both scream and cry when not in the same room!!! I think they'd also do better being the only birds in the home. I would like to see them go to a good home. I have had them for two weeks now and realize that the amazon needs someone who has a lot of individual time to spend with it. It will make a good pet to someone willing to work with it. I hate to re-home them again, but I think it is in their best interest. I am willing to trade them for a tame african grey or cockatoo that is able to go into a multi bird home. Otherwise they will be sold together for $600.00 Thank You -- Jessica