PDA

View Full Version : San Jose reptile show inquirey

gemdreamer
11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Is this a nice show to attend, is it larger then the Sacramento Reptile show?

Rockford
11-02-2004, 11:36 AM
Not sure but if you call Jeremy? I think that's his name from Upscale. I am sure he would be able to tell you. I gather he's a pretty nice guy and he'll tell you.

Brett Thacker

dwedeking
11-02-2004, 11:40 AM
I believe (but may be wrong) that this is the first San Jose show. We did the Sacramento show this year for the first time and were very impressed with the job that Jeremy and his crew did. From a vendor's standpoint the location and layout was very professional with a large number in attendance (due to proper promotion). Walking around trying to look at the show from the consumers side there were high quality vendors with a variety of animals available. I am thinking that the quality for both will carry over to this location as well (enough to put money on tables).

Hope to see all of you there!:D

napavalleysnakes
11-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Shari - Jeremy puts on a wonderful show. This is the first one in San Jose he's assembled, and the gate looks to be pretty impressive.. Most of the vendors that do the Sacramento show will be displaying (including us), and there should be some wonderful animals on display. Look forward to seeing everyone there !

Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes
:D

gemdreamer
11-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks Everyone !!!!

Golden Gate Geckos
11-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Yes, this is the very first show in San Jose that I know of, and Upscale does a great show in Sacramento. I have vended at that show, and really want to support this one coming up this weekend in San Jose... so stop by my booth and say "Hi."

Link: Ist Annual Upscale Reptiles Show - info and coupon (http://www.upscalereptiles.com/events.html)

rcoral
11-03-2004, 05:00 PM
I AGREE! I had a booth at the Sacramento show and will have one here in San Jose as well! I guarantee this to be one of the best shows in CA! You can see photos of this year's Sacramento show on my website; www.InsectaCulture.com/shows.htm

Looking forward to seeing you all there this weekend!

Best regards,

Robert Coral
www.InsectaCulture.com
www.ReptiCulture.com

Lee McMurtry
11-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Jeremy is an outstanding member of the herp community - he's a local for me and I dropped by his retail store one day just for the hell of it. He spent at least an hour with me just talking herps, and his enthusiasm is completely infectious. The Sacramento show has gotten bigger and better every year, and I know he has high hopes for the San Jose show as well. It should be excellent!
-Lee McMurtry

chrisssanjose
11-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Thinking of going on Sunday...
Thanks.