PDA

View Full Version : White Lipps {black phase}

thesnakeman
11-06-2004, 01:53 AM
Hi all, I am trying to keep and breed a pair of Blackies. They are vastly different to what I am used to, but they are absolutely gorgious, and totaly fascinating. I would like to have been better prepared before I got them. {obviously} But they are rare, and the price was right, so I jumped at the opportunity. Now I am finding it difficult to find a good source of information. There is a German fellow with a website, but I feel that something just gets lost in the translation, even though his english is better than some of the people around here.

So I am looking for people with successful experience with this species to pester for information. I will have many questions I am sure. So if any of you have raised these animals in captivity, or studied them in the wild, or you know where I might find someone who has,... PLEASE get ahold of me! I would greatly appreciate it!

I will post a picture of them in the python gallery. They may look like they are not blackies, but I can assure you that they are. They look much different in person. They have such a high irredesence that it changes the appearence of their color. And they actualy change color all the time. They never look the same. Anyway, thanks in advance,
T.

MGReptiles
11-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Can I ask where you got themm..They are on my list, and as you stated they are hard to obtain... I dont think you stated in your post but are they Cb? Thanks,
-Matt

thesnakeman
11-08-2004, 04:15 PM
I'll be darned if I can remember his name. I had it in my computer, but I lost everything a while back. And I don't no for sure if they are w/c or c/b.
T.