PDA

View Full Version : Gourmet Rodent

mudflats
11-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Anyone ever deal with the Gourmet Rodent. Its in archer florida. I have been looking for a good frozen rodent dealer here in florida but can only find these guys. Asked them questions in email but they never respond. Thanks, jon

rwh13
11-09-2004, 12:50 AM
I have had good experiences with Gourmet Rodent for last couple of years. You might try calling them directly rather than emailing; I know they experienced communication problems in the aftermath of big storms a while back. My most recent order (for ca. 600+ rodents) was just a few weeks ago, and all went well.

Good luck!

Bob Hansen

svreptiles
11-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Where are you at in Florida? I have a supplier I use in St. Augustine who is way cheaper than anyone else. He doesn't really advertise, but will sell to anyone who calls.

Todd

mudflats
11-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Located in Fort Myers.

svreptiles
11-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Not sure about their shipping. I typically drive over and pick-up. It's a two and a half hour drive for me, but worth it. I typically get mice for $.20 each, any size from pinks to adults. Might be worth the trip for you, if you pick up enough to last a while. Their phone # is 904-829-3841. Give them a call and see what you think.

Todd