PDA

View Full Version : Where should I buy my rodents?

firehooligan
11-15-2004, 02:50 PM
I am looking into buying rodents online for the first time. I only have a few snakes eating frozed so I wouldn't need to many but I would prefer them being vacumed packed. Any good places? Thanks a lot.

Matt

Chris_Harper2
11-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Big Cheese vacuum packs and, I assume, adjusts their shipping charges based on distance. Since they're in WI that should help.

wcreptiles
11-16-2004, 08:01 AM
I've used TheMouseFactory in Alpine Texas for a couple of years with no complaints. They will ship small orders and everything is vacuum packed, neat and clean. They have next day or second day shipping, everything has always arrived with plenty of dry ice frozen solid.

Don Flickner
Cincinnati, Ohio

MGReptiles
11-16-2004, 01:40 PM
I would try the following...
1)raise your own
2)the bigcheese
3)rodentpro

TheSnakePit
11-30-2004, 07:45 PM
ive been ordering from RodentPro for over 3 years now and im very happy with them. i usually order 4 BIG shipments a year. i think their prices are great and i havent been able to find anybody else that even comes close to their prices. the rodents are packed very well and they arrive to me still hard as a rock. A+ rodents and rabbits.

DAND
12-01-2004, 06:15 AM
I just got some "frozdents" Sunday. I actually picked them up at a show we were both vendor's at. They were on the road since Friday but they were still rock solid.