PDA

View Full Version : African cichlids, pacus, and piranahs

amandajune
11-23-2004, 12:52 PM
I have a variety of african cichlids for sale, many small pacus and red belly piranahs for sale. Pacus get to be over two feet long eventually and live for a long time. They are beautiful silver fish with red bellys. I have very aggressive african cichlids in many colors including dark red and albino with red eyes. Plus I have convict cichlids and jack demsey. I also have pike cichlids that are very long and narrow and very aggressive. Some of the africans are electric blue..very pretty. I also have a small amount of red belly piranahs which are also very aggressive fish. I will ship at the buyers cost to anywhere in the US. Email me at ajmccready4@yahoo.com for more info.

themancmt
01-26-2005, 11:22 PM
I have a variety of african cichlids for sale, many small pacus and red belly piranahs for sale. Pacus get to be over two feet long eventually and live for a long time. They are beautiful silver fish with red bellys. I have very aggressive african cichlids in many colors including dark red and albino with red eyes. Plus I have convict cichlids and jack demsey. I also have pike cichlids that are very long and narrow and very aggressive. Some of the africans are electric blue..very pretty. I also have a small amount of red belly piranahs which are also very aggressive fish. I will ship at the buyers cost to anywhere in the US. Email me at ajmccready4@yahoo.com for more info.
how big are your convicts?
email me and let me know.
themancmt@aol.com