PDA

View Full Version : 28 gallon curved-glass front tank w/stand

amandajune
12-01-2004, 09:52 PM
I have a 28 gallon glass fish tank for sale. The front of the tank is curved and has a stand that has three shelves. It is very nice looking. I bought it from Petco a long time ago and was going to give it as a gift, but never did. I am wanting to sell it now. If interested, email me and I will gladly email you a picture of this tank.

sslater
01-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi, could you send me a picture of the curved fish tank and the price you are asking for it. thanks, Suzanne

frogyetta
02-09-2005, 03:31 PM
How much are you asking i am very interested if the offer is still open.

rhinoplayer11
11-15-2007, 07:56 PM
i was wondering if this is still available because i am looking for a good fish tank for my dad because he has always said since i have lived here he wants a fish tank and i would love to get him one. i was wondering if u would like to e-mail me a picture of it and the information for it because i am saving up the money right now i just am trying to figure out how much i need for a good quality fish tank

rhinoplayer11
11-15-2007, 07:58 PM
also since u r in florida my sis and mom live out there and they can go and pic it up and then send it to me but it depends on were u live there but thans